- INSPECT VEHICLE FOR DAMAGE,LEAKS, PROPER PERFORMANCE AND SCAN FOR CODES AND DATA. PERFORM A/C CHECK FOR PROPER OPERATION. CHECK FLUID LEVELS AND CONDITIONS AND INSPECT SPARK PLUGS AND IGNITION SYSTEM. NOTE: SOME VEHICLES EXTRA FOR R&I SPARK PLUGS INSPECT BRAKES, SUSPENSION AND TIRES
- ROTATE ALL 4 TIRES AS PER MANUFACTURER'S RECOMMENDATION
- Clean gum and soft carbon deposit from fuel delivery components and inside combustion chamber, add 44k fuel additive to fuel tank. Road test vehicle.
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Adjust caster, camber, toe-in, and thrust angle as needed on all wheels. Center ste
- AIR CLEANER ELEMENT – Remove & Replace
- CABIN AIR FILTER – Remove & Replace
- R&I REAR INNER PANEL FOR FUEL DOOR ACCESS AND INSPECTION
HENRY R. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/3/2022