CRM Mitchell1 2022-11-28T22:58:51+00:002013 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 CRM Mitchell1 2022-11-28T22:58:51+00:00
- Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter, check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Perform basic inspection.
- OIL AND FILTER DISPOSAL FEE
- PERFORM 1 YEAR SAFETY AND EMISSIONS INSPECTION
- ROAD TEST VEHICLE, INSPECT BRAKES, EXHAUST, TIRES, UNDER HOOD AND ALL FLUID LEVELS AND CONDITIONS.
- STABILIZER BAR CONTROL LINK – Remove & Replace – At Control Arm,Link Kit,One Side
- TRANSMISSION OIL COOLER PIPES – Remove & Replace – w/Skid Plate
- BRAKE SHOES – Remove & Replace – w/Rear Drum Brakes
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Adjust caster, camber, toe-in, and thrust angle as needed on all wheels. Center ste
ALBERTO L. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/23/2022