CRM Mitchell1 2022-09-01T21:59:45+00:002017 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 CRM Mitchell1 2022-09-01T21:59:45+00:00
- Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter, check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Perform basic inspection.
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Adjust caster, camber, toe-in, and thrust angle as needed on all wheels. Center ste
- INSTALL LIFT SPACER KIT
RYAN S. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/30/2022
CRM Mitchell1 2022-07-27T21:58:49+00:002014 Chevrolet Cruze CRM Mitchell1 2022-07-27T21:58:49+00:00
- Remove and reinstall four wheels and rear brake drums to inspect brake condition. Inspect entire system for leaks.
- PRESSURE TEST COOLING SYSTEM AND INSPECT FOR EXTERNAL LEAKS
- MASTER CYLINDER – Remove & Replace – [Includes: Perform ABS Automated Bleed procedure.] – [Includes: Bleed Brake System. NOTE: Deduct .4 when used in conjunction with any other Brake operation(s).]
- THERMOSTAT HOUSING – Remove & Replace – 1.8L Eng
SHELBY S. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/25/2022
CRM Mitchell1 2022-07-20T22:00:55+00:002014 Chevrolet Impala Limited CRM Mitchell1 2022-07-20T22:00:55+00:00
- Inspect air conditioner and related components. Check condition of all belts and A/C lines.
- INSTALL HEADLIGHT BULBS – BOTH
- SPARK PLUGS – Remove & Replace – [Includes: R&I Intake Manifold.]
- Evacuate a/c system, add dye and charge refrigerant to specifications. Recheck system for leaks and advise
DOMONIQUE A. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/19/2022
CRM Mitchell1 2022-06-08T22:00:14+00:002009 Chevrolet Silverado CRM Mitchell1 2022-06-08T22:00:14+00:00
- Remove and replace automatic transmission filter and gasket. Added fresh transmission fluid. Inspect for leaks. Road test vehicle.
- + ADD FOR R&I EXHAUST Y-PIPE
RONALD P. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/6/2022