2011 Jeep WranglerCRM Mitchell1 2022-09-17T21:59:48+00:00
- Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter, check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Perform basic inspection.
- OIL AND FILTER DISPOSAL FEE
- Scan module for ABS/Brake system codes, inspect components for faulty operation and advise
- WHEEL HUB – Remove & Replace – Front,One Side – [Includes: Replace Brake Pads if necessary.] – [Includes: Repack and adjust Bearings (where applicable).]
- + ADD FOR ABS WHEEL SENSOR – Remove & Replace – Front, ONE
SERGEY B. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/15/2022